Digital Sales Specialist
Posted on 2013-10-24
By CBS Radio CBS Radio
Operating within CBS RADIO is Local Digital Media, a unique brand responsible for the convergence of the division's new and traditional media platforms through creative original content and advanced delivery methods. CBS Radio in Phoenix is looking for a key individual with the drive and desire to help local businesses grow by utilizing our unique set of digital marketing products in combination with opportunities we uniquely offer to reach listeners and viewers through our powerful local Radio assets. Be part of a growing division with plenty of opportunity for advancement. The Digital Sales Specialist will earn a competitive base salary with the ability to generate residual commissions.
- Act as the company`s digital sales expert in the complete suite of digital products including display, streaming, local listings and automotive network.
- Assist other sales reps in creating comprehensive marketing programs for clients.
- Attend client meetings and assist with presentations.
- Identify and generate new digital sales opportunities.
- Prospet (by phone and in person), close, and manage new relationships with local clients as well as regional clients seeking local consumers through digital advertising.
- Work creatively with the radio and event groups to bring about awareness of online opportunities.
- Minimum of 2 years digital sales experience.
- Proven track record of knowledge of online sales offerings.
- The ability to sell a comprehensive marketing solution including multiple products.
- A hunter mentality to generate new business.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Solid telephone prospecting and closing skills.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
- A valid driver license, vehicle insurance and dependable transportation required.
- Previous radio sales experience preferred.
- 4-year college preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates may apply through the Career Center at www.cbsradio.com
CBS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V.