Posted on 2013-10-24
By CBS Radio CBS Radio
Interested in a career in sales? We believe people from all backgrounds can make great sales leaders. We are excited to offer a sales training program that is designed to help selected individuals develop the skills and abilities necessary to become a successful Account Executive.
The Sales Associate is an entry level position. Successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
- College degree or equivalent experience in the industry preferred;
- Great written and interpersonal skills are required;
- Must be a self-starter and an independent worker;
- Must have basic knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Must have a valid driver license and access to a vehicle with appropriate insurance.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and negotiation skills;
- Polish, poise and determination;
- The ability to effectively utilize research in presentations;
- The aptitude to cold call resulting in face-to-face appointments;
- A high-degree of time-management and organizational skills;
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure and stress;
- Be comfortable and be able to present material to small groups;
- The initiative and ability to manage one`s business with minimal supervision.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates may submit their resumes online through the Career Center at www.cbsradio.com. Faxed, mailed, emailed and hand-delivered resumes will not be accepted. No phone calls, please.
CBS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V.