DIGITAL SALES DIRECTOR
Posted on 2013-10-23
By THE COLUMBUS RADIO GROUP THE COLUMBUS RADIO GROUP
Digital Sales Director
Full-time - Saga Communications, Columbus, OH
About Saga Communications
Saga Communications is a broadcast company whose business is primarily devoted to acquiring, developing and operating radio stations, television stations and state radio networks. Saga currently owns or operates broadcast properties in 25 markets across the United States.
About this job
Saga Communications is looking for a media-savvy candidate to fulfill an opening in the corporate digital department, which supports the online presence of all broadcast properties. The Digital Sales Director is responsible for planning and organizing revenue strategies for all digital products across the company. This individual will actively educate and coach local market staff on selling and implementing our digital products across multiple platforms.
A successful candidate will clearly demonstrate how digital can be used to increase revenue and attract tangible results for our clients. They will also have a strong background in media and media sales.
- Develop and distribute strategies to achieve digital revenue goals
- Actively train and support local sales managers and account executives on effectively using our digital products to get results for our clients
- Oversee all online advertising and sponsorship opportunities including but not limited to website banners, audio streaming, mobile messaging, email marketing, and e-commerce
- Create digital sales packages for local and companywide efforts
- Collect, analyze, and distribute metrics for multiple platforms and products
- Maintain relationships with outside vendors
- Manage OpenX ad server for all websites
- Continually evaluate local e-commerce efforts
- Create and place Facebook ads for markets as needed
- Travel to Saga markets for in-person training and coaching
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Proven experience and success using social media
- Previous broadcast sales experience
To apply send resume to email@example.com. Saga Communications, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HOW TO APPLY:
SEND RESUME TO MNYSTROM@SAGACOM.COM