Posted on 2013-10-17
By Entercom Portland Entercom Portland
Entercom Portland seeks a detail oriented and energetic individual to serve as a Sales Assistant.
The primary role of this position is to help support sales efforts, from editing and formatting sales proposals, ensuring sales proposals are compliant with current marketing standards, to creating client recaps. Secondary duties include creating sales reports, coordinating on-air promos, assisting with sales meetings, compiling materials needed for creative department, providing back-up support for the receptionist, and helping manage sales and marketing materials.
This position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills; station Account Executives rely on your ability to refine and format their sales materials. A high-level of accuracy, keen attention to detail, and a high level of proficiency with basic MS Office applications is required; especially MS PowerPoint. Graphic design experience is a plus.
- Development and creation of sales proposal editing and formatting
- Help execute events as needed with Events Manager
- Assist with reports, sales materials, and appointments
- Prepare multimedia presentations that include imagery, audio and video.
- Coordinate station promotional ads including proof reading.
- Pull statistics and reports for AEs and sales managers, and find industry research related articles for sales team.
- Organize and archive sales proposals
- Manage and update station marketing one-sheets, and distribute to sales team
- Organize and coordinate sales meetings; including, scheduling, presentation preparation, and note taking
- Ability to perform basic clerical work including answering phones, and managing the front desk may be required on occasion
- 3-5 years` experience
- Must be an expert with PowerPoint and other presentation programs
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, assist in multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Must be well organized and possess attention to detail
- Proficient with other applications, like Excel and Word
- Excellent written communications skills and customer service skills
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this position, please apply online at www.entercom.com and click on "Careers". No Phone Calls Entercom Portland is an Equal Opportunity Employer.