Local Sales Assistant
Posted on 2013-10-16
By Louisiana Association of Broadcasters
Baton Rouge, LA
Job Description: WDSU-TV a Hearst Television owned station has an opening for a Part-Time Local Sales Assistant. Part-time support position for Sales Management and Account Executives. Successful candidate will have excellent computer skills, have a solid knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point and have the desire and ability to learn a variety of additional vital station computer programs such as Wide Orbit, Matrix, and One Domain.
- Assist sales staff with the input and revisions of client orders and advertising schedules, pulling client avails, developing client presentations, proposals, and one-sheets.
- Ability to work productively with out of town traffic and credit department personnel
- Work with clients on a limited basis to help maintain advertising schedules and advertising copy.
- Candidate must be highly organized, task and results-oriented, and must have a positive attitude and pleasant personality.
- Must be able to work with station clients when necessary.
- Ability to work efficiently and productively in a fast-paced media environment is a must.
HOW TO APPLY:
To Apply: Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org