Program Director/On Air Talent
Posted on 2013-10-01
By KAZX-FM KCQL-AM KDAG-FM KKFG-FM KTRA-FM iHeartMedia
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Radio Digital and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, having developed best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and having built significant positions in the HD arena.
Clear Channel Media & Entertainment, Farmington, NM is looking for a Program Director/On-air talent for KAZX-FM, Star 102.9. Responsibilities include the oversight of all programming aspects of the station, including an on air shift, music scheduling, production, remote broadcasts, station appearances, plus oversight of social media and digital platforms.
- Oversee all aspects of programming on Star 102.9/107.7 CHR Music Format.
- Execute an on-air show and voice track additional shift on sister station.
- Schedule music for station using GSelector software.
- Work hand in hand with sales department and management for station promotions.
- Do all station live appearances and remote broadcasts.
- Execute all station related on air endorsements.
- Write and produce all imaging pieces for station.
- Write and download all PC talent liners.
- Execute all national contesting elements for station.
- Voice requested production voice pool commercials.
- Do local production assigned by Production Manager.
- Be responsible for downloading all station barter materials and complete weekly affidavits.
- Download all station syndicated programming.
- Work with station webmaster and oversee all digital content on station website.
- Take command of station facebook and twitter accounts, and be active on both.
- Be responsible for appearance and operation of company van.
- Be a team player and work well with station management, sales, traffic and other station personnel.
- Be efficient with Microsoft Word and Excel, have a good knowledge of Cool Edit Pro, Nexgen and GSelector software and operating systems.
- Have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Have a good knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations, and be able to adhere to those policies.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please provide an Aircheck attachment******************
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.