Outside Account Executive
Posted on 2013-10-01
By KAZX-FM KCQL-AM KDAG-FM KKFG-FM KTRA-FM iHeartMedia
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Media & Entertainment and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, having developed best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and having built significant positions in the HD arena.
Clear Channel Farmington is currently seeking a sales professional to join our team, marketing our five radio stations and their digital platforms. We are searching for a self-motivated, enthusiastic, resourceful, goal oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced, competitive environment. Sales executive needed to develop new business and create integrated media marketing campaigns for clients. Account executive will be responsible for accounts, sales and service including proposals, promotions, radio schedules, and collections.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality customer service.
- Must be able to negotiate business and achieve revenue goals, develop new advertisers and service existing clients.
- Candidates must have a successful history of media or other outside sales performance.
- Computer literacy, oral and written presentation skills, professional appearance, proven track record in building relationships and new business development are essential.
- You must have a consistent work ethic with great follow up to details and time management.
- Position requires valid driver’s license as well as reliable transportation and proof of insurance
HOW TO APPLY: