Posted on 2013-10-11
By KAAZ, KNRS, KODJ, KJMY, KZHT Total Traffic
Salt Lake City, UT
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world`s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Radio and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market - a leader in the converging media space, developing the best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and building significant positions in the HD arena. This is a full time position. Essential Duties:
- Develop and oversee all promotional and contest initiatives of station.
- Directly supervise employees in the Promotions Department including but not limited to hiring, training, disciplining and appraising performance of employees.
- Write, create and produce on-air promotional.
- Plan and develop station promotions.
- Supervise stations contests including originating or adapting ideas, arranging prizes and listener events.
- Maintain accurate records of contestants, and ensure contests are conducted in accordance with FCC regulations and law.
- Represent station at community events and promotions.
- Coordinate activities of other departments involved in production of promotions and remotes.
- Maintain stations prize closet, inventory of station premiums and inventory and control of station banners.
- Prepare affidavits for clients attesting to the promotional announcements aired for a particular campaign.
- Coordinate all prizes and winners and make sure prizes are available for front desk distribution. Handle all release forms to insure 1099`s are in order for distribution.
- College degree in Communications or Marketing preferred but not required.
- Minimum two years` experience in broadcast marketing, public relations or related field.
- Knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations related to broadcast marketing.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to handle stress and related pressures.
- Valid driver`s license and dependable transportation.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move in excess of 50 pounds.
HOW TO APPLY: