Information Systems Manager
Posted on 2013-10-11
By CareerPage CareerPage
- Provide technical support, administration and maintenance of 200+ desktop users.
- Troubleshoot automation, analog and digital broadcast equipment, computers/network systems, and hardware.
- Provide and/or coordinate technical support for news and editing systems.
- Support and monitoring of LAN, WAN, other internal and internet operations.
- Stay abreast of changes in technology and recommend purchases,
- Oversee backups of critical systems and archiving.
- Establish disaster recovery or contingency plans to ensure business continuity.
- Manage station software inventory and verify compliance with software license agreements.
- Maintain a Lucent Definity G3 phone switch and an Infinity Audix voice mail system.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the station Director of Engineering & Operations and the corporate IT Department.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field and 4 yrs work experience in information technology (IT). Strong knowledge of networking fundamentals. Software and hardware support, troubleshooting skills.. Expert knowledge in Desktop and Server Operating Systems- Windows, Linux, OS X. Familiarity with major PC applications such as Microsoft Office, Adobe, etc. Strong verbal and written communication skills. MSCE certification is preferred. Broadcast or video experience a plus.
HOW TO APPLY:
ATTN: Human Resource Dept., Jim Stunek c/o WOIO/WUAB
1717 E. 12th St, Cleveland, OH 44114
EMAIL: ITMGR13@yahoo.com **WOIO/WUAB IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER** M/F/D/V