Social/Digital Media Strategist at 2060 Digital
Posted on 2013-10-11
By CareerPage CareerPage
Responsible for developing, executing, and maintaining clearly defined social media strategies for the Market in a manner that supports the clients overall brand, personality, and goals. This position is responsible for evaluating, planning, organizing, managing, and contributing to the several social media channels in an effort to achieve client objectives.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Independently develop, execute, and maintain Social Media strategies for clients with the focus on growth. Test, measure, and analyze strategies to determine the value of the product in accomplishing goals and increasing/maintaining followers.
- Attend on-site and off-site meetings with assigned clients and have on-going communication with them.
- Develop and monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of Social
- Media programs as well as analyzing, reviewing, and reporting on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Participate in and initiate online conversations across a variety of channels.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Proven passion and demonstrated ability for using social media - a power user of all social media tools including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Widgets, YouTube, RSS, etc. and how to use these tools effectively for assigned clients.
- Knowledge and understanding of technology, web, and latest social media trends.
- Experience in advertising, public affairs, and online marketing. Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed.
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to manipulate computer keys and general office equipment (telephone, copier, calculator, etc.) for extended periods of time.
- Ability to hear and speak clearly and follow both oral and written direction.
- The Company may make reasonable accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions.
HOW TO APPLY:
To Apply Visit: http://jobs.hubbardcincinnati.com/