Promotions Brand Manager
Posted on 2013-10-09
By KAAZ, KNRS, KODJ, KJMY, KZHT Total Traffic
Salt Lake City, UT
This full time position involves assisting with all administrative functions of radio promotions, executing on-site station appearances, and coordination of station events. Other responsibilities include managing and distributing station prizes and premiums; driving promotional vehicles; setting up and running audio and other types of audio equipment, hanging banners and other staging elements; performing basic office administrative functions; updating station web site; conducting on-site promotions; and dealing with clients and listeners. Must be available to work holidays and weekends.
- Training, scheduling and managing the remote tech squad.
- Assigns/schedules the talent for remote broadcasts and other station events.
- Complete site surveys before events in order to prepare for on-site promotions and remotes.
- Collects promotional supplies and materials for on-site remotes and events in order to insure that the stations have proper equipment in place to facilitate a smooth-running event.
- Sets up radio station displays and promotional materials at events in order to attract public attention to the message of the company.
- Breaks down radio station displays and collects all materials at the conclusion of events in order to remove company property from the event site. Returns radio station displays and leftover promotional materials following the event.
- Provides a post event recap via pictures posted on our station websites and/or online social media pages in order to better promote the highlights of the event.
- Special projects as assigned
- Exceptional organizational skills along with multi-tasking.
- Must have the ability to work independently and under pressure; requires self-discipline, time management, and must be able to meet deadlines and production schedules.
- Should be creative and able to communicate ideas visually, verbally, and in writing. Must have an eye for detail.
- Display clean and groomed appearance, professionalism and enthusiasm when representing the company.
- Valid Utah driver`s license and clean driving record a must.
- Physical capacity to lift up to 50 pounds as required.
- Able to work a variety of shifts and days, including weekends, and evenings.
- Must be outgoing, comfortable interacting with listeners and large groups of people.
- Previous experience in promotions or office organization is a plus.
- Basic computer skills enabling you to readily produce documents; use scheduling calendars, e-mail and update web sites.
- Photoshop experience a big plus.
- Ability to learn how to operate audio and technical equipment; comfortable working and talking in front of the public.
- Essential functions of the job include driving large vehicles, being able to lift 50 lbs, carry and push heavy equipment, climb ladders, working long hours, and standing for long periods of time.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply online at www.clearcareers.com