Posted on 2013-10-09
By KABQ-AM KABQ-FM KBQI-FM KPEK-FM KLQT-FM KTEG-FM KZRR-FM iHeartMedia
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world`s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Media & Entertainment and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market - a leader in the converging media space, having developed best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and having built significant positions in the HD arena.
- Switchboard experience preferred and general office skills/duties
- Must be trustworthy.
- Position demands accuracy and dependability.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook required.
- Awareness of station programming and promotions.
- Distribute prize giveaways to winners.
- Greet and assist all visitors.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail. Send outgoing mail.
- Preferred knowledge of FedEx, UPS, and USPS package handling requirements
- Operate general office machines (Fax machine, postage machine, copy machine)
- High school graduate.
- Switchboard knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Type 40 - 50 wpm.
- Word processing/computer experience.
- Friendly, outgoing personality; ability to work well with people.
- Ability to be flexible and handle tasks simultaneously.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply to: www.clearcareers.com only