Account Executive - Southeast Idaho
Posted on 2013-10-08
By KID-FM, KCHQ, KID, KIDG, KIDJ, KLLP, KGTM, KPKY, KZKY, KWIK, KRXK, KOUW
Idaho Falls, ID
Rich Broadcasting is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated Account Executive, who can generate radio advertising sales at the client and agency levels. As an Account Executive, you will work with prospective and existing clients to determine their current and future advertising needs while maximizing Rich Broadcastings revenue opportunities.
- Protect the Rich Broadcasting brand, create innovative sales packages and propel the success of the stations in the market
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals for on-air, events and on-line advertising
- Cultivate new business efforts to grow spot and non-spot revenue
- Understand client marketing needs and objectives
- Ensure on-time payment on all accounts
- Collect accurate information to process orders
- Recognize the value and need for digital media to provide greater solutions for advertisers
- Provide excellent customer service to existing clients to maintain and develop business relationships.
- Represent Rich Broadcasting in the highest regard within the community and business environment
- Must be able to develop and maintain effective communications with both internal and external business partners
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures
Work Experience Required
- A minimum of 2 years experience in sales, advertising and/or marketing
- Experience working with radio stations or other media
- Familiarity with industry, negotiating practices and marketing principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Flexible with hours and weekends
- Strong ethical business practices
- Possess a valid driver`s license
- High school diploma
- Bachelor`s degree in Business and or Marketing, or equivalent experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates are invited to download the application available on our website.
To be considered an application must be submitted by fax, email or mail for current posted positions.
Resume is only accepted when accompanying our application. Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer