Posted on 2013-09-26
The Receptionist greets and provides customer service to visitors. Additionally, the Receptionist answers and routes telephone calls, takes messages, accepts packages and performs ad hoc clerical duties as needed.
- Greets and provides customer service to visitors.
- Answers and routes telephone calls.
- Takes phone messages for other personnel.
- Accepts packages from couriers and prepares packages for shipment.
- Performs clerical functions as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
- High School diploma.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Minimum one year's experience in clerical support or administrative assistance, preferably in the sales or media fields.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
The Receptionist must be able to sit, reach, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. The Receptionist must be able to lift, set up and operate equipment or items weighing up to 25 pounds. In addition, the Receptionist must be able to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls. Repetitive movements are required.
Nexstar Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
HOW TO APPLY: