Posted on 2013-09-19
By Louisiana Association of Broadcasters
Baton Rouge, LA
- Produces newscasts for broadcasts across all platforms
- Writes and orders news stories
- Post stories to station website myarklamiss.com
- Balances news and feature content to create compelling broadcasts
- Post and interact with viewers and users on station social media sites
- Bachelor`s degree in Journalism, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
- The candidate must be able to stand, sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Team spirit, great attitude and a desire to learn is a must.
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested, mail or email resume/video reel to:
Attention: Human Resources
200 Pavilion Road
West Monroe, LA 71292
Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer