KCOL News/Talk Morning Show Producer - Loveland, CO
Posted on 2013-07-28
By iHeart Media Northern Colorado iHeart Media Northern Colorado
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Radio and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, developing the best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and building significant positions in the HD arena.
Clear Channel Media + Entertainment has an open position for a Producer.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing content for morning talk show, web site and social media accounts
- Experience running an on-air board; will be required to run board for morning show
- Direct all on-air personnel and morning show interns
- Consummate call screener
- Web design savvy
- Ability to book guests and execute performance thereof
- Well organized in ability to research topics and partake in show prep
- Extensive knowledge of digital audio editing
- Ability to think clearly and take charge under pressure situations
- Must be extremely personable and able to take direction well with commitment and attention to detail in every aspect of position
- Applicants must possess a strong work ethic, be well-read, punctual, and be a team player
- Be able to be creative with callers and work with co-hosts
- Knowledge of NexGen Systems
- Must have a keen understanding of the use of Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, et al) and be able to direct all Social Media efforts for the morning show
- Oversee daily updates on each team member’s station blog
- Handle production of daily morning show promos and other creative production.
- Strong technical skills and experience with audio editing
- Good writing and speaking skills
- Strong web/social media skills
- Knowledge of current events and pop culture
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- Must be a quick thinker and self-starter
- Organizational skills; ability to work in high stress situations
- Knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations
- Adhere to all guidelines, policies and procedures of the station, Clear Channel Communications, Inc., the FCC and all other federal, state and local laws.
- Some college preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.