KSME/96.1 KISS-FM Program Director - Fort Collins, CO
Posted on 2013-08-19
By iHeart Media Northern Colorado iHeart Media Northern Colorado
96.1 KISS FM, one of the premiere CHR/Top 40 radio stations in America has an opening for Program Director in the micro-brew capital of the world, Fort Collins, Colorado – If you have at least two years verifiable success as a PD while leading by example with your on-air performance, plus the ability to take a hugely successful, dominant station & team to even greater success, we want to hear from you. NexGen, GSelector and imaging chops are a must. Apply with a cover letter & tell us why YOU are a must hire, include an audio demo no longer that 2 minutes – Blow us away with something we don’t expect – include links to your social media profiles, and resume at Clear Careers dot com. Clear Channel Media & Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer.
- Oversee all aspects of programming with our station.
- Execute an on-air show and voice track additional shift on sister station.
- Schedule music for station using GSelector software.
- Work hand in hand with sales department and management for station promotions.
- Do all station live appearances and remote broadcasts.
- Execute all station related on air endorsements.
- Write and produce all imaging pieces for station.
- Write and download all PC talent liners.
- Execute all national contesting elements for station.
- Voice requested production voice pool commercials.
- Do local production assigned by Production Manager.
- Be responsible for downloading all station barter materials and complete weekly affidavits.
- Download all station syndicated programming.
- Work with station webmaster and oversee all digital content on station website.
- Take command of station facebook and twitter accounts, and be active on both.
- Be responsible for appearance and operation of company van.
- Be a team player and work well with station management, sales, traffic and other station personnel.
- Be efficient with Microsoft Word and Excel, have a good knowledge of Cool Edit Pro, Nexgen and GSelector software and operating systems.
- Have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Have a good knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations, and be able to adhere to those policies.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please provide an Aircheck attachment******************
>a href="https://clearchannel-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobInfo&version=1&jobid=1643" target="_blank">Apply online
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.