Part-time Board Operator/ Tecnical Producer
Posted on 2013-08-05
By iHeart Media
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Radio and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, developing the best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and building significant positions in the HD arena.
The Producer is responsible for booking guests, interacting with callers and co-hosts while participating in on-air broadcasts. Must be extremely personable and able to take direction well with commitment and attention to detail in every aspect of the position.
- Adhere to all guidelines, policies and procedures of the station, Clear Channel Communications, Inc., the FCC and all other federal, state and local laws.
- Have a deep knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations.
- Be fully prepared and 100% on time for assigned shift.
- Be well organized in ability to research topics and participate in show “prep sessions”.
- Have extensive knowledge of audio editing.
- Have the ability to think clearly and quickly under pressure situations.
- Possess a strong work ethic, be well-read, and be a team player.
- Be creative with callers and work well with co-hosts.
- Able to quickly and effectively screen calls.
- Be prepared and participate in [daily] on-air broadcasts.
- Experienced running an on-air board (may be asked to fill in for Board Operator).
- High School Diploma required
- Strong knowledge of Nexgen, Vox Pro, Adobe Audition (or equivalent). Working knowledge of Pro Tools is a plus.
- Producing full, live on air shows in studio, including remote broadcasts.
- Audio editing and production
- Strong understanding of our digital environment - including web-updates, video-editing, blog maintenance, and contributing to social media content (i.e. Facebook, Instagram,Twitter, etc)
- Fill in for producers and phone screeners as required
- Assist the programming department with special projects.
- Assist imaging director with large projects & audio editing.
- Load audio into Nexgen system.
- Prep for shows, including interviews and gusts.
- Recording new station voice drops at live events and local hotspots.
- Assisting with commercial production.
HOW TO APPLY:
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.