Multi-Media Editor-Denver Market
Posted on 2013-08-28
By iHeart Media
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Radio and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, developing the best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and building significant positions in the HD arena.
Must be very knowledgeable about the fundamentals of video production using multiple types of cameras and file formats. Must be knowledgeable on basic audio recording. Must be proficient in: Premiere or Final Cut, knowledge of After Effects is a bonus. Film, TV or broadcast degree preferred.
- Video shooting as well as handheld video shooting
- Edit and encode videos for use within multiple platforms
- Create / design Motion Graphics sequences
- Color correct and sound mix videos
- Compress and upload videos for web delivery
- Prioritize multiple projects with overlapping deadlines
- Maintain broadcast quality on all video products
- Technical support and troubleshooting for any video-related issues that may occur within the CCSF Platform(?)
- At least 2 years of experience in a professional Video Production and/or Post Production environment
- A bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- At least 2 years experience editing on Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro
- At least 2 years experience using After Effects and Motion
- At least 1 year experience using Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
- Experience operating and troubleshooting video equipment in-field and in-studio utilizint professional, broadcast quality cameras, lighting and sound equipment
- Experience with Adobe Media Encoder, Compressor, Camtasia, Sorenson Squeeze, SoundForge, and MPEG Streamclip
- Experience creating innovative narratives with minimal direction
- Experience with compressing video for web and broadcast distribution
- Experience with compositing, key framing, title design, and visual effects
- Color correction and sound design experience
- Working understanding of streaming video, live streaming and internet codecs
- Experience with Live productions and web streaming
- Can set-up full live show with an audience - from cameras, microphones, speakers, projection, lighting, audio
** To be considered for this position, upload examples of your multi-media video/photo editing work**
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization to effectively complete assigned projects within the specified timeline.
- Strong Internet and Web technical skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY: