Posted on 2013-09-12
By CareerPage CareerPage
- Prepare daily billing reconciliation.
- Monthly invoice preparation and processing of billing adjustments.
- Cash application to Accounts Receivable.
- Daily invoice payment processing and account coding.
- Assist in tracking capital purchases and submission of purchase orders.
- Assigned projects with guidance from management.
- Performs other reasonable and relevant activities and functions as requested and required.
- Education: BA or BS degree in Accounting/Finance preferred.
- Experience: 1+ years of bookkeeping or accounting work required and/or a recent graduate with internship experience in general accounting.
- Skills: Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical skills, a strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word). A self-starter with the ability to manage deadlines.
Average sitting, standing, and office-type movement. Average lifting, moving, and pulling abilities. Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. The Company will make reasonable physical accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions.
HOW TO APPLY:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
5650 University Blvd SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
No Telephone Calls Please
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER