Manager of Inventory (NYC)
Posted on 2013-09-04
By CareerPage CareerPage
Primary responsibilities will be inventory management & stewardship maintenance:
- Track/manage all aspects of inventory.
- Approve flowcharts for all media plans as well as move requests, booking of recaps, upgrades, etc.
- Maintain a comprehensive view of inventory, maximizing inventory usage and revenue yield.
- Work closely with traffic & programing to maintain Originals & ROS selling schedules and maintain integrity of available pools.
- Work with Direct Response department regarding pricing and inventory usage.
- Monitor audience delivery and manage liability/stewardship.
- Work with Traffic, Research, Marketing, Programming/Scheduling, & IT departments as well as Dealmaker & VCI as needed to excecute directives.
- Serve as primary contact for traffic and systems issues.
- Steward the execution of marketing elements.
- Monitor CPM guidelines for Upfront and SCatter deals.
- Assist management in a variety of ad hoc reports to analyze historical inventory/revenue data.
- Maintain all Data Integrity Reporting.
- Oversee inputting of actuals & research predictions into Dealmaker.
- Run weekly reports for sales staff and management.
- Minimum of 3 years network, planning experience and/or media buying and/or sales experience.
- Proven ability to think strategically. Ability to multitask and prioritize in fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact and communicate with various departments.
- Demonstrated quantitive and analytical skills.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Excel.
- Experience with Dealmaker and VCI preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building, negotiation and supervisory skills.
- Inventory Management Experience preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
5650 University Blvd SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
No Telephone Calls Please
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER