Digital Account Executive
Posted on 2013-08-30
By KHON Nexstar Media
KHON-TV, the FOX and CW affiliate in Honolulu, is looking for a Digital Account Executive to develop opportunities to grow station's revenue stream for all digital properties, including display, mobile, text, and social media. Experience with back-end tools for inventory assessment, SEM (search engine marketing), SEO (search engine optimization), and CPM rating is necessary.
KHON-TV is a LIN Media station. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and offer competitive salaries and wages, and a standard benefit package that includes a 401K plan and medical and dental plans.
Developing relationships with clients while fully understanding their business models and creatively designing solutions for their marketing and advertising goals is critical to the Digital Account Executive`s success in this position.
The Digital Account Executive is expected to generate a high volume of sales-related activity, including cold calling, making presentations, fulfilling requests for proposals, reporting on ad campaign results, and continuously prospecting to close new revenue.
The successful candidate must prove he or she can be on top of shifting media trends, present him or herself as a digital leader in the market and be well versed as to how the web is impacting marketplaces. The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to think creatively, sell strategically, and communicate effectively internally and externally.
The ideal candidate will have. . .
- The ability to grow and maintain an account list;
- A track record for developing long-term relationships with (and commitments from) major clients and agencies;
- Excellent closing and time managements skills and be able to work in a fast paced and deadline oriented environment;
- A proven track record for success in digital media sales;
- The ability to stay up-to-date with industry developments;
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills, excellent communication and presentation skills, including basic computer skills for Microsoft Office Suite;
- A valid Hawaii Driver's license with a good driving record.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email your cover letter and resume.