Posted on 2013-08-22
By CareerPage CareerPage
The KRQE Media Group in Albuquerque is searching for a full-time, detail-oriented Promotion Assistant for our Creative Services Department. This position is responsible for maintaining station logs for KRQE, KBIM, KREZ, KASA, KASY, and KWBQ.
Filling & maintaining daily promotional logs, organizing dublists, tagging & updating promos, and monitoring network priorities are all part of the job.
At least six months to one year of related experience and/or training.
Must be self-motivated with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Must be a team player
- Must have the ability to work under tight deadlines
- You must have basic knowledge of MS office products (i.e., MS Word and Windows environment)
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to use standard office equipment (copier, fax & scanner)
The position requires strict attention to details and accuracy. A valid driver license & acceptable driving record is required.
HOW TO APPLY:
To express interest in this position, email your resume & cover letter to email@example.com or mail to:
KRQE Media Group (PA)
13 Broadcast Plaza SW
Albuquerque, NM 87104
No phone calls, please.
The application deadline is open until the position has been filled.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER