General Sales Manager
Posted on 2013-08-02
By WTVY-TV Gray Television
WTVY is seeking a General Sales Manager.
This position reports directly to the General Manager.
Overall, the position entails managing the activities of a sales staff to ensure target revenues are exceeded.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Administrative duties related to sales, including interviewing, employee relations, budgeting and reporting.
- Ensuring the sales staff has the needed training, qualifications and work environment to allow it to succeed.
- Assigning sales territories or clients.
- Overseeing customer service.
- The ideal applicant must have a bachelor's degree and three to five years sales experience.
- Knowledge of the OSi traffic system is a plus.
The ideal applicant possesses strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills and can motivate and coach the sales staff.
They must have the ability to perform well under stress, meet deadlines and have the ability to work with many different types of people.
HOW TO APPLY:
Salary is a combination of base wages and bonuses and is commensurate with experience.
If you are successful at sales and ready to make the next career step or a seasoned sales manager interested in working with WTVY Television please send your resume including references to:
285 North Foster Street
Dothan, AL 36302
Attention Spencer Bienvenu – General Manager
Or to, Spencer@wtvy.com
No phone calls please.
WTVY-TV, a Gray Television Group Station, is an equal opportunity employer and a DRUG FREE WORK PLACE. Pre-employment drug screening and drivers license check are required. A valid driver’s license and a good driving record are absolutely necessary for this position. This job announcement remains in effect for a period of 45 days after the posting date listed above and will be re-issued if the position is not filled within that time.