Posted on 2013-08-19
By Tribune Broadcasting Indianapolis Tribune Broadcasting Indianapolis
WXIN/WTTV seeks Account Executives with media or related experience. Candidates must be proven developers of new business and demonstrated ability to service existing accounts. Exceptional presentation and communication skills a must. Valid driver’s license and good driving record required.
Maximizes revenue from existing accounts and meets or exceeds budget. Prospect and develop new business and meets or exceeds new business & digital budgets. Compile and present comprehensive and creative sales presentations for all revenue platforms. Completes requested reports in a thorough and timely manner. Exhibits a thorough understanding of the station`s programming and competitive advantages. Represents the station in a professional manner. Delivers budgeted revenue goals as established by sales management.
- evelop new business partnerships for station
- Maintain relationships and service new advertisers to continue/increase their spending
- Sell and execute internet and digital projects and packages
- Act as media specialist for clients
- Complete requested reports in a thorough and timely manner
- Thorough understanding of the station`s programming and competitive advantages
- Deliver budgeted revenue goals as established by sales management
- Other duties as assigned
Two years previous broadcast sales experience and college degree preferred. Must have valid driver’s license and a good driving record. Candidate will possess an assertive, enthusiastic attitude and be self-motivated. Strong communication, negotiation, computer, math and writing skills required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send resume with cover letter stating position desired and referral source to: Human Resources, WXIN-TV, 6910 Network Place, Indianapolis, IN 46278. EOE.