Promo Writer/ Producer/ Editor
Posted on 2013-08-14
By CareerPage CareerPage
This position has the overall responsibility and decision making for conceptualizing, writing, producing and editing on-air promotions, ad sales and marketing projects.
- Independently create programming, marketing and sales promotions by concepting, producing, writing and editing assigned projects. Maintain the editorial "style"ť and "brand"ť of Reelzchannel and shows.
- Create long form videos, marketing presentations and other unique special projects for TV stations and Clients. Projects are highly creative and original.
- Manage the workflow of projects and address all challenges to keep projects moving ahead to completion while meeting all assigned deadlines.
- Routinely exercise independent judgment and decision-making in carrying out job functions and completing assigned project.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with others. Build effective working relationships with co-workers in same and different departments, customers, vendors and the general public. Act in a professional manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Report to work on time and work established schedule/hours. Ability to work other hours or alternate schedules as needed, as assigned by Management or required to complete a project or task.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in related field or an equivalent combination of skills, training, and experience in the cable television industry.
- A minimum of 3 years of previous similar work experience.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, and attention to detail. Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Superior writing, producing, and non-linear editing skills required (a writing test is required to qualify).
- Thorough knowledge of software and editing and production techniques. Significant experience with Final Cut Pro.
- Must be highly creative.
- Proven ability to create and lead a project from start to finish without direct supervision.
- Must have a valid driverâ€™s license and clean driving record as determined by the Company.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet short deadlines.
HOW TO APPLY:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
5650 University Blvd SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
No Telephone Calls Please
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER