KARD Video Editor
Posted on 2013-08-13
By Louisiana Association of Broadcasters
Baton Rouge, LA
- Organizes and edits video for assigned newscasts using Avid
- Trims video segments to specified lengths and reassembles segments into sequences that present stories with maximum effect.
- Maintains editing equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good phone skills required
- Team spirit, great attitude and a desire to learn is a must
HOW TO APPLY:
Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you have any questions, contact Terri Bush, Director Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.