Digital Sales Specialist
Posted on 2013-08-12
By CBS Radio CBS Radio
CBS RADIO in Phoenix is looking for an experienced Digital Sales Specialist to generate online revenue through display, directory, network and other digital solutions. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, self-disciplined, has a positive attitude and is an effective communicator.
- Generate online revenue through display, directory, network and other digital solutions.
- Cultivate leads by utilizing online and other media sources and develop and maintain a robust pipeline of business.
- Implement the full sales cycle to grow new business: make introductory calls, qualify, perform customer needs analysis, create a solution, present and close.
- Spend at least 30% of work time engaging in sales and solicitations outside of the office.
- Responsible for exceeding sales budget and collection of solid accounts.
- Maintain account lists while soliciting new business.
- Prepare sales literature and advertising proposals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems.
- Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders.
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in online marketing and web-based applications.
- Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are required.
- Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, have a positive attitude and be an effective communicator
- A valid driver license, vehicle insurance and dependable transportation required.
- High School graduate; college preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates may apply through the Career Center at www.cbsradio.com.
CBS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V.