Arizona Sports PT Sales Assistant (#8070)
Posted on 2013-07-31
By KPKX, KTAR, KTAR Bonneville International Corporation
POSITION OBJECTIVE: Assist two and possibly other specific Account Managers in the Phoenix Cluster with all paperwork and cold calling to assure accuracy, timeliness, and to maximize the amount of effective selling time. Provide clients the best possible service, projecting a professional, business-like, and friendly demeanor. Note: responsibilities may vary and are to be determined as needed by each account manager.
- Possess some post high school education in business, communications, sales, basic accounting, related field, or equivalent.
- Experience within a sales or customer service office (broadcasting industry experience a plus) or equivalent. Excellent telephone skills and a working knowledge of business sales procedures in the following:
- Excellent organizational skills with a proven record of the ability to attend to details and accomplish tasks in an efficient and effective manner.
- Typing 50 wpm accurately, performing secretarial functions as needed (spelling and punctuation skills) and keeping files current and accurate.
- Ability to use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat Reader and various Internet skills as needed.
- Ability to have analytical skills to interpret statistical data. Take research and other information to draw conclusions from findings. Proper follow-through. Assist Account Managers to prepare professional written and oral sales presentations.
- Work with limited supervision, discreetly handle confidential information and be willing to resolve unexpected problems and be flexible to perform unscheduled assignments.
- Self-starter, capable of performing under deadlines and pressure meeting company deadlines as the services performed affects the ability of others to do their work.
- Consistently works specified hours.
- Ability to represent the company and account team at promotional events when necessary (1 to 2 times per month max)
- Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Prefer someone with Marketron sales software experience.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
HOW TO APPLY:
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.