Posted on 2013-07-30
By KTVX/KUCW Nexstar
Salt Lake City, UT
The News Photographer/Editor operates television or video cameras to record images or scenes for news reports.
- Shoots video for news reports.
- Confers with other personnel to discuss assignments, logistics and shot requirements.
- Sets up, composes and executes video shots.
- Maintains video equipment.
- Edits video clips for television broadcasts and eMedia content.
- Operates live microwave and satellite trucks in remote situations.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Minimum two years` experience operating video recording equipment. (More for larger markets and less for smaller markets.)
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
- Proficiency with video recording equipment.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Flexibility to work any shift.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send resume to:
Attn: Todd Petersen
2175 West 1700 South
Salt Lake City, Utah 84104
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
WE ARE NOT ABLE TO ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS; WE WILL CONTACT YOU IF YOUR APPLICATION IS CHOSEN.