Part-Time Production Assistant - Cheyenne
Posted on 2013-07-26
By KWYY, KTWO, KTRS, KRVK, KRNK, KKTL Townsquare Media Casper
Townsquare Media of Cheyenne is looking to add a versatile part-timer to our award-winning staff, to assist us with various promotional, digital, and broadcast projects. Looking for a well-rounded candidate – existing familiarity with things like broadcast automation systems and related studio equipment, Microsoft Office, audio editing software, WordPress, etc. helps, but will train the right person with demonstrated drive, ability, and willingness to learn.
- Must be able to lift heavy items such as speakers, tents/pop-ups, concrete & or sand in 5 gallon buckets and other on-site equipment.
- Must Have a Driver’s License and be insured/insurable.
- Will need to be able to operate an audio mixing board for broadcast programming as well as digitally edit sound files and load them into the NexGen platform.
- Must be able to think and act quickly – multitasking is a big part of the job.
- Must have neat appearance and friendly demeanor with an upbeat attitude and work flexible hours.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, send your resume, and salary requirements to Regional Vice President Steve Cooper. No phone calls, please.