Posted on 2013-07-25
By CareerPage CareerPage
Produce newscasts and web content.
- Writing news stories and contacting news sources.
- Producing newscast rundowns.
- Making editorial decisions.
- Directing news crews.
- Contributing content to web, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Timing newscasts and communicating newscast directions to news and production staff.
- Special projects and assignment editing as needed.
- Hours: Must be available to work all shifts including early mornings, overnights, weekends, and holidays.
College degree and three years’ broadcast experience preferred.
Knowledge of Broadcast Knowledge of ENG, SNG, electronic graphics, social media, and newsroom computers.
Ability to work well with others. Creativity, people skills, and a positive, can-do attitude are needed.
HOW TO APPLY:
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. Please apply online by going to www.sbgi.net/employment