Digital Content Producer
Posted on 2013-07-25
By Journal Broadcast Group E.W. Scripps Media, Inc
Summary: Our team is growing and we`re looking for a new team member who brings a passion for all things digital. The Digital Producer for Springfield Operations will be monitoring the web and social media to find content that can be curated and published across all 4 radio websites (KTTS, KSPW, KSGF, & KRVI). Included in this content will be story summaries, media galleries, curated videos, audio from our stations and other interactive content as determined by the producer to best engage our audiences and drive traffic to our sites.
- Produce dozens of pieces of content daily across Springfield sites including (but not limited to): trending news articles, celebrity gossip, movies, music, fashion, television.
- Review real-time metrics and trending services to evaluate content production and effectiveness.
- Verify content publication and consumption across web, mobile web, mobile apps and social media.
- Drive audience with email newsletters and social networks.
- Collaborate with sales management, Digital Account Executives, Radio Account Executives, and the Web Coordinator on revenue building efforts related to this content.
- Other duties as assigned.
- EDUCATION: A bachelor`s degree or post-high school education preferred.
- EXPERIENCE: One year proven experience producing digital content highly preferred.
- Must be able to work under the pressure of deadlines and have the ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
- Experienced with Photoshop & other standard software .
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work are critical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively on complex marketing, special events, promotions, sales and product development efforts.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send resume, cover letter and links to previous work to:
VP & GM - Springfield Operations
Journal Broadcast Group
2330 W Grand
Springfield, MO 65802