Posted on 2013-07-24
By CareerPage CareerPage
The Sales Assistant assists the Sales Managers and Account Executives in the daily operation of the sales department and acts as a liaison between sales, traffic, and accounting departments.
- Works for AE’s in the department, but reports to Sales Manager.
- Team environment including switchboard relief and backup responsibilities for other assistants.
- Assembling and maintaining sales presentations, proposals, packages and “one-sheeters” for account executives. Assist in coordination of sales promotions and presentations.
- Assist management team in pulling reports, and maintaining promotional calendar, media kit, and all other sales tools.
- Provide client contracts and spot placements as requested. Reconcile contracts.
- Serve as a liaison between the sales department and the centralized traffic and engineering departments. Serve as a liaison between sales, clients, and accounting to help resolve billing discrepancies and make copies of logs and invoices as requested.
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Prefer business school grad with own transportation. Reliable, and must have good references.
- The person needs to be meticulous in word processing.
- Must have an obsession with accuracy and detail.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Organized to efficiently perform all aspects of the job.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Perform consistently and effectively under daily deadlines.
HOW TO APPLY:
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Please apply online by going to www.sbgi.net/employment