Bonneville Communications Search Engine Marketing Manager #3026
Posted on 2013-07-23
By KSL Broadcast Group KSL Broadcast Group
Salt Lake City, UT
Bonneville Communications is currently searching for a SEM Manager to join our media department. You will be responsible for supporting our growing digital marketing efforts with a focus on owning and executing search marketing strategies.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Develops search strategies that align with and support the core goals of our clients.
- Responsible for search marketing effectiveness by creating and managing search campaigns.
- Tracks results to identify opportunities for improvement and optimization.
- Partners with the analytics team to measure campaign effectiveness.
- Manages budgets and spending.
- Explores and recommends new and innovative creative PPC solutions and tests.
- Partners with SEO team to analyze and optimize investment across both SEM and SEO.
- Responsible for leveraging day-to-day relationships with multiple third party vendors, including contract negotiation and budgeting processes.
- Manages one direct report.
- College Degree in Marketing, Technology or a related field.
- 5 years of hands on experience in online marketing.
- Experience managing paid search marketing.
- Strong web analytical skills and proficient with analytical tools, especially Omniture or Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Must have strong project management skills.
- Must have media buying experience.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
HOW TO APPLY:
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website here.