Posted on 2013-07-23
By CareerPage CareerPage
The KRQE Media Group in Albuquerque is searching for a top notch Promotion Producer/Editor for our Creative Services Department.
This position is responsible for producing and editing on-air promotional spots for KRQE News 13, 2 KASA FOX, New Mexico CW, and My50 TV. Responsibilities include effective editing of video, audio and graphic materials, maintaining spot integrity and stations' overall brand and image.
- College degree along with 2 years` broadcast promotion writing/producing experience required.
- Excellent editing and conceptual producing skills.
- Proven ability to conceptualize, write and produce advertising for television, radio, web and outdoor.
- Proven editorial judgment.
- Ability to develop, brainstorm and create a variety of advertising in traditional, interactive and non-traditional media.
- Hands-on experience with non-linear editing and shooting.
- Be a self-starter.
- Schedule, shoot, and direct on-air talent. Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Cinema4D and HD camera experience preferred.
- Experience with ad sales related long-form production is required.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication & organizational skills desired.
- Familiar with IAB standards and creative guidelines.
- Applicant must have a valid driver license and acceptable driving record is required.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you`re passionate about television promotion, have a true love for writing, a keen interest in news, and thrive in a very competitive marketplace, you could be the perfect candidate to join our promotion team.
To express interest in this position, email your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please!
The application deadline is open until the position has been filled.
KRQE-TV, owned & operated by LIN Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER