Posted on 2013-07-19
By Louisiana Association of Broadcasters
Baton Rouge, LA
Full-time position reporting to VP/General Manager with the following responsibilities:
- Writing, editing & shooting television spots.
- Promoting all aspects of the stations
- Makes decisions regarding hiring, evaluation, promotion and termination of employees.
- Working with a variety of individuals in a dynamic environment
Physical Demands & Work Environment: Promotions Assistant must be able to sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, work outdoors in all weather conditions, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. In addition, the Promotions Manager must be able to lift, set up and operate equipment weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Minimum 2 Yrs. Experience Shooting & Editing Video Preferred
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Suite A Plus
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested, mail or email resume, cover letter and how you learned of this vacancy to:
Attention: Human Resources
200 Pavilion Road
West Monroe, LA 71292
Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer If you have any questions, contact Terri Bush, Director Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send resumes to Terri Bush.