Posted on 2013-07-18
By WCCB-TV Charlotte the CW WCCB-TV Charlotte the CW
WCCB is looking to add a new member to its multi-award-winning photography staff. We shoot on Sony XDCAM 350 cameras and edit on Final Cut Pro 7 non-linear equipment.
Responsibilities include shooting stories for newscasts (including packages, voice-overs and soundbites), editing stories, live truck operation and management of equipment and vehicle.
- Excellent photography skills including use of lighting and sound and high definition workflow. Minimum of two years experience required.
- Non-linear and linear editing skills. Applicant must understand how to use established quality standards such as selecting the best video, sequences, natural sound breaks and effects.
- College preferred but relevant experience will be considered.
- Self-starter who works well under pressure, can multi-task and meet news deadlines.
- Computer skills.
- Must possess a valid driver`s license and an excellent driving record.
- Must be available to work flexible hours including early mornings, weekends and evenings.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send or e-mail resume to:
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
NO PHONE CALLS.