Bonneville Phoenix On-Call Promotions Assistant
Posted on 2013-07-17
By KPKX, KTAR, KTAR Bonneville International Corporation
To assist Programming and Sales in various functions as needed. This includes but is not limited to: planning, setting up and staffing events; maintenance of all on-site promotional equipment and supplies, including station vehicles, tents, generators, broadcast equipment, and all other promotional accessories; contesting assistance and special assignments. Reports to Events Coordinator.
- Age - 18 years or older.
- One year or more of experience in radio broadcasting and/or promotions marketing.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and a proven ability to safely drive company vehicles (including van, RV and pulling a trailer) without exposing the company to serious liability risks.
- Strong marketing/promotions background – as either educational focus, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work flexible schedule (especially early mornings, evenings, and weekends).
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions under limited supervision.
- Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure providing material on time as the services performed affect company image, clients and the listening audience. Errors may incur financial or time loss.
- Excellent organization skills with multi-tasking capabilities.
- Results orientation.
- A customer service orientation that projects an appropriate company image with respect to dress and demeanor.
- An engaging personality.
- Must work independently, when necessary, and operate effectively in high-pressure, time-critical situations.
- Creative thinking and problem solving.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to relate to and identify characteristics of target audience.
- Excellent aesthetic and graphic skills.
- Basic computer skills (word processing, e-mail, Internet navigation, etc.)
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
HOW TO APPLY:
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.