Bonneville Phoenix Production Assistant #8066
Posted on 2013-07-16
By KPKX, KTAR, KTAR Bonneville International Corporation
This is a temporary position. The successful candidate must effectively write and produce the stations production performing key responsibilities in a professional manner consistent with station format, policies and procedures and FCC rules and regulations.
- Minimum one (1) to three (3) years production experience and on-air commercial broadcast experience with clear speaking voice that projects specific format style in a medium or larger market.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Proven ability to write, produce and voice commercial copy.
- Produce client recording sessions.
- Proven ability to operate multi-track and digital recording equipment. (Pro Tools)
- Proven ability to operate Mac and PC.
- Effectively operate a broadcast mixing board.
- Ability to work various time schedules which may include weekends and holidays.
- Must be a goal oriented, self-motivated individual capable of independent work and follow through.
- High degree of organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Project appropriate company image with respect to dress and demeanor.
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, listeners and clients.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit a 2 minute CD or mp3 with examples of commercial production. Plus writing examples (scripts).
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.