Posted on 2013-07-03
By KOAT-TV Hearst Television
Top 50 Market, looking for a dynamic, energetic news producer who will make our newscasts stand out. You must have the vision for outstanding newscast and the drive to execute that vision.
- Write & produce stories for anchors and reporters
- Produce compelling well written newscasts
- Manage execution of newscast in the control room
- 2 years producing experience preferred
- Excellent active writing skills and the ability to motivate the staff is essential
- You must be able to make quick decisions and handle breaking news with ease
- College degree preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Resume and a non-returnable newscast air-check DVD, along with a cover letter stating where you found out about this job to: Sue Stephens, News Director, KOAT-TV, 3801 Carlisle Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87107.
KOAT-TV, a division of Hearst Television, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER