Client Services Specialist
Posted on 2013-06-28
By Saga Communications of Illinois, LLC Saga Communications of Illinois, LLC
The Illini Radio Group is seeking a Client Services Specialist. This position works closely with both management and the sales department to develop sales proposals, reports, and tracking systems and is the in-office administrative system for a top flight team of marketing consultants.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone with administrative experience, who is looking to develop sales skills. It also offers the opportunity for additional income through commission paid on special sales opportunities. If you have the right attitude and the ability and desire to learn new skills, we will train you on the rest.
To be successful in this position, you must possess the following:
- A can-do attitude
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Creativity and attention to detail
- First-rate communication skills. Ability to establish and maintain positive rapport with clients and coworkers.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, deal with stress and demonstrate successful multi-task capability.
- Experience with MS Word and Excel are required. Experience with MS Access, PowerPoint, and Publisher are desirable.
- Proven record of reliability and punctuality
HOW TO APPLY:
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to:
Jen Watson, Director of Client Services
Illini Radio Group
2603 West Bradley Avenue
Champaign, IL 61821
The Illini Radio Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.