Posted on 2013-06-27
By KLUZ-TV KRZY-AM KRZY-FM Entravision
Entravision Communications Corporation (NYSE: EVC) one of the fastest growing Hispanic multi-media companies seeks an Interactive Editor for our Albuquerque, New Mexico television (Univision affiliate) and radio station cluster. The online content publisher is responsible for supporting company-wide Multimedia initiatives preparing content for web, mobile, and video/streaming projects.
- Work with General Manager, News Directors, and Sales Manager to prepare content for and maintain our multimedia initiatives. Will work very closely with the Promotions department as well.
- Monitor and improve website metrics with a focus on growing our online audience with increased visits, page views, average time on site, pages per visit and lower bounce rates.
- Perform routine updates of sites including, but not limited to: slideshows, talent & program information, audio, video, local organizations, promotional packages, photo galleries and other online content.
- Keep content focused on marketing and promoting our stations and websites.
- Social Media: Updating station Twitter and Facebook profiles. Identify and Monitor important local blogs, sites, and social media (police twitter, etc) for information important or useful for our sites’ visitors.
- Assure a smooth operation of our sites that is free of errors from content initiatives as well as free of spelling and grammar mistakes. Avoid broken links, broken images or broken tables.
- Perform other duties as needed, and as directed by General Manager, News Director, and Sales Manager.
- Maintain a positive attitude working to promote our core values.
- Be viewer focused, striving to provide top-notch value, information and entertainment to our consumers and advertisers.
- Consistently look for opportunities to improve the way we operate through creativity and hard work.
- Pursue individual growth, learning and leadership qualities.
- Develop a fun, friendly work environment.
- Create a positive team and family spirit.
- Reading and writing in Spanish a must.
- At least 2-4 Years Experience using Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Fireworks
- Creating Online Graphics
- Photo Editing & Retouching
- 2-4 Years Experience using Adobe Flash
- Creating IAB Standard Online Advertising Units
- Animations and other website content
- Basic knowledge of ActionScript
- Working with Video content within Flash
- 2 Years Experience with Adobe Creative Suite Products including Adobe Illustrator, Acrobat
- Experience working with online video production software like Adobe
- Premiere/After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Motion, iMovie
- Basic Editing
- Transcoding between different formats
- Color Correction
- 2 Years Experience working with content within a CMS (Content Management System) environment such as: WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Movable Type
- 2 Years Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS in order to create content for the web. Including experience with Code Editors like BBEdit, Dreamweaver, Coda, etc.
- Excellent creative writing, proofreading and translation skills in order to handle a large volume of content responsibilities.
HOW TO APPLY:
Mail resume (with cover letter) to:
Human Resources Department Entravision Communications Corporation
2725-E Broadbent Pkwy NE Albuquerque, NM 87107
Job posted by an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER