Program Director/On Air Talent
Posted on 2013-06-27
By KAZX-FM KCQL-AM KDAG-FM KKFG-FM KTRA-FM iHeartMedia
Clear Channel Media & Entertainment, Farmington, NM is looking for a Program Director/On-air talent for KAZX-FM, Star 102.9. Responsibilities include the oversight of all programming aspects of the station, including an on air shift, music scheduling, production, remote broadcasts, station appearances, plus oversight of social media and digital platforms. Requirements include being a team player, working well with management, sales, traffic and other station personnel. Be efficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, Nexgen, GSelector and Cool Edit Pro software.
- Oversee all aspects of programming on Star 102.9/107.7 CHR Music Format.
- Execute an on-air show and voice track additional shift on sister station.
- Schedule music for station using GSelector software.
- Work hand in hand with sales department and management for station promotions.
- Do all station live appearances and remote broadcasts.
- Execute all station related on air endorsements.
- Write and produce all imaging pieces for station.
- Write and download all PC talent liners.
- Execute all national contesting elements for station.
- Voice requested production voice pool commercials.
- Do local production assigned by Production Manager.
- Be responsible for downloading all station barter materials and complete weekly affidavits.
- Download all station syndicated programming.
- Work with station webmaster and oversee all digital content on station website.
- Take command of station facebook and twitter accounts, and be active on both.
- Be responsible for appearance and operation of company van.
- Be a team player and work well with station management, sales, traffic and other station personnel.
- Be efficient with Microsoft Word and Excel, have a good knowledge of Cool Edit Pro, Nexgen and GSelector software and operating systems.
- Have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Have a good knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations, and be able to adhere to those policies.
HOW TO APPLY:
Dave Schaefer - DaveSchaefer@ClearChannel.com
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER