Sales Account Executive
Posted on 2013-06-14
By Mix 104.3, 95 Rock, ESPN Radio 1230, 99.9 KEKB, KOOL107.9 Townsquare Media
Grand Junction, CO
JOB SUMMARY: A Townsquare Media Account Executive is the primary contact to existing portfollio of products, event sponsorships and sales promotion packages by p[erforming the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote and sell radio advertising, digital products, events and promotional progtrams to existing clients on your account list.
- Develop additional accounts by consistently cold-calling and creating relationships with new advertising customers.
- The majority of your time will spent on the street meeting, inquiring and crafting advertising programs for your clients, both new and existing.
- Prepares advertising schedules, promotional plans, sales literature, proposals and sales contracts.
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and e4xceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets.
- Enters new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients into computer database. Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success
- Investigates and resolves client issues.
EXPERIENCE/SKILLS: As part of an on-going recruitment campaign for our radio and digital advertising sales team, we are looking for an Account Executive who has the ability and desire to make alot of calls to businesses, create relationships with current and potential clients and create great on-going advertising campaigns. . Candidates must demonstrate depedability, passion, strong communication and problem-solving skills. Business acumen, open-mindedness and a sense of what it takes to win are essential. Previous broadcast/digital experience a plus.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact: Brad.larock@ townsquaremedia.com
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Current Townsquare Media Broadcasting Employee Qualifications Statement:
It is preferred that current employees of Townsquare Media Broadcasting, LLC and affiliated companies have a minimum of six months of service in their present position, and a fully competent rating to be eligible to apply for this position.