KYGO Promotions Director
Posted on 2013-06-24
By Lincoln Financial Media Co of Colorado Lincoln Financial Media Co of Colorado
Greenwood Village, CO
KYGO, Denverís #1 country station is looking for a Street Ninja (your business card will actually say Promotions Director).
- Manage all station promotions from concept through execution and recap.
- Manage station promotion calendar and on-air promo inventory.
- Plan and execute all on-air contesting and manage prize inventory.
- Manage event calendar and ensure staffing at all station events.
- Work with webmaster to ensure all web contesting is executed properly.
- Manage staff of Promotions Assistants to ensure station presents a fun, family-friendly party image at all events.
- Work closely with sales staff to ensure client delight with station promotions.
- Prepare contest rules and communicate with companyís legal department to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Moderate weekly promotions meetings with sales and programming staffs.
- Manage and prepare weekly newsletter to station loyalty club.
- Work with cluster Marketing Director on planning and execution of stationís promotional efforts at community and charity events.
- Manage stationís social media presence and ensure content on all outlets reinforces the stationís image.
- Develop proposals for promotional partners to ensure successful events and maximum exposure for the radio station.
- Will occasionally assist with promotions for other Lincoln Financial Media stations.
Ideal candidate will have a knowledge and passion for country music and understand the lifestyle of the country listener. Proficient in Photoshop, Google Docs, and web-based Content Management System for stationís website. Must be able to lift 50 lbs and have a valid Colorado driverís license. College degree in Marketing or equivalent experience preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified applicants should contact: