PT Promotions Assistant
Posted on 2013-06-24
By KDSP, KJAC KDSP, KJAC
105.5 ESPN is looking for a Part-Time Promotions Assistant. The ideal individual will assist the Promotions department in effectively and efficiently executing events with a large visible street presence, as well as executing promotional elements and initiatives on-air and online.
- Must be outgoing, enjoy working in a team environment, communicate effectively and be prepared to assist with station event planning and execution, as directed.
- Must be versatile and willing to assist sister stations in the ESPN Denver Cluster as needed.
- Be able to present oneís self in a highly cooperative and professional manner when dealing with both internal and external customers and vendors.
- Integrity in dealing with confidential matters, clients and competitors.
- Must work well under pressure, and have the willingness and ability to learn how to operate promotional equipment.
- Must be dependable, flexible, practical, and self-motivated while maintaining a standard of quality and integrity.
- Must possess a valid driverís license with a good driving record.
- Ability to lift objects in excess of 25 lbs. is required.
- Duties also include the set-up and breakdown of promotional event equipment.
- Must be willing to travel to appearances/remotes/events within the Northern Colorado region (Greeley, Fort Collins, Loveland, Longmont)
- Must be 18 years or older and able to work a flexible schedule (including weekend and evening events) up to 20 hours a week.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word Processing, Database Entry, accurate typing abilities, and proficient phone skills needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
HOW TO APPLY:
ESPN Denver is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
To apply, please send resume and materials to email@example.com. No calls please. EOE