Posted on 2013-06-24
By KOSI, KQMT, KEZW, KALC Entercom Denver
Do you want to get into sales? We’ve designed a program so that if you have “no experience,” we’ll get you the experience you need to start your career in Radio Sales. We are looking for someone who has the interest, desire and passion to have a career in sales.
The Sales Associate will provide internal sales support to Account Executives and Sales Managers. Projects include processing qualitative and quantitative marketing data, assisting in creation of proposals, assisting salespeople in prospecting and conducting cold calls on the telephone is encouraged at advanced stages. You may also participate in external sales calls with Account Executives. Administrative tasks such as filing, database entry and general office tasks will also be required. The Sales Associate will work with the Client Service Manager in executing and recapping station events and programs. Working nights and weekends are required for station events and programs.
The ideal candidate
- Must be high energy with a positive attitude
- Must have a college degree and strong communication skills.
- Some part or full-time outside sales experience is preferred.
- Some events/coordination background a plus
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Xcel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of HTML and design basics are preferred.
- Superior organizational skills
- Outstanding time management skills
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to take projects with little direction and own them
- Have the ability to clearly & effectively communicate with others
- Must work well with others and be a team player
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Heather Lane at firstname.lastname@example.org