Creative Services Writer
Posted on 2013-06-24
By KOSI, KQMT, KEZW, KALC Entercom Denver
Entercom Denver has a full-time opportunity for a creative and detail-oriented individual.
The ideal candidate should be familiar with all aspects of audio production and radio station operation. The job entails working with the Creative Service and Production Directors in writing and producing commercials for clients, doing spec spots, and handling assorted audio production projects including station imaging and creative services help.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Copywriter, Production and Sales Support with ideation
- Copywriter for on air and online spots, tribals, rovions
- Creation and help in production for sales spec spots, on air spots for sold campaigns
- Video conception for sales programs on TV, walk ons and other programs.
- Writing, video shoots, editing and upload
- Assist in writing for proposals
- Participate in brainstorm sessions
- Attend Sales calls
- Create copy for sold campaigns on online with relation to specialty pages, POS and other materials.
Successful experience creatively interacting with clients/advertisers is required. The candidate must be able to multi-task for several radio stations, work well under pressure and deadlines, be a good problem solver and be a good communicator with a positive attitude. Must be self-starter whiz with positive creativity, love collaborative work environment, and highly organized.
- Experience in Pro Tools and Adobe Audition skills, plus multi-track experience a must
- Knowledge of Denver marketing landscape
- Copy writing and production experience a plus
- Strong presentation skills and ability to articulate
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Heather Lane at firstname.lastname@example.org