PT Promo Tech - WQQK - Nashville
Posted on 2013-06-21
By Cumulus-Nashville Cumulus-Nashville
PT Promo Tech - WQQK
- Interact with clients and listeners
- Execute remote technician duties at promotional events
- Execute promotional event duties at promotional events
- Guide promotional interns at promotional events
- Miscellaneous promotional event activities
- Occasional in-office work providing data entry and phone calls
- Operate station vehicles at promotional events
- Hours must be flexible. Some nights, weekends and holidays will be expected.
- There is no minimum number of hours guaranteed per week.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with listeners and clients as well as all management and staff
- Problem-solving ability and skill in prioritizing
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressures and deadlines
- High School diploma
- Must be 21+
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must possess valid state drivers license
- May be required to provide proof of personal vehicle insurance
- May occasionally require lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Able to sit for extended periods of time
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration, please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and, in the subject line, reference the job title, your name, AND where you heard or saw the job listing.
(ex. Promotions Tech WQQK - Joe Smith - TN Assoc of Broadcasters)
Applications will be accepted thru 6/30/13
Please no phone calls. Candidates with disabilities and who need assistance in the application process may write to Cumulus Broadcasting Attn: Human Resources-Promotions, 10 Music Circle East, Nashville TN 37203.
Cumulus is an equal opportunity employer.